When you experience a drop in sales or traffic with an unknown cause, contact Digital Rescue Rangers. When it comes to traffic drops, time is of the essence, and you need fast and accurate solutions for tangible results. That’s what we’re here for. On average, we find the real cause within 48 hours after we started our in-depth analysis. Here’s how a spruce-up project unfolds:To get started, we recommend that you:
- Get in touch with your request for a review of the website.
- Give us the details we need to carry out our research (the change you’re experiencing, timeline, products concerned, etc.).
At our end, we take these steps to get your website back on track:
- Immediately scramble to get to the bottom of the problem, finding the root cause of the drop.
- Within 48 hours, we present our findings, where we provide recommendations on how to restore your online traffic and suggestions on how you can increase your online performance.
When you’d like us to screen your website for errors on a monthly or quarterly basis, we ask that you:
- Provide us access to your Analytics tool and ranking tool.
- Grant us access to your server logs, if possible (we’ll sign your NDA for complete confidentiality).
We’ll take it from there, and we’ll undertake these measures:
- Crawl the website to find errors using revolutionary techniques.
- Present our findings for your consideration, explaining how each error affects you.
- Provide our recommendations for your website’s overall performance and reach.
- Offer you the support after implementing our changes, checking to see if they’re done correctly.
If you are looking for a way to grow your business, you need the right tools for the job. No matter your industry, you must take advantage of digital marketing and the benefits that come with it.
Our team provides skill training and training updates, and we meet your needs from the start. With skill training, we show you how to use search engine optimization, pay-per-click advertising and other digital marketing methods that grow your business. With training updates, we show you the latest trends to keep you ahead of the game. We can send our training team to you in any location around the globe.
The main cases where international SEO can really help boost a site’s value to its users involve sites that have strong traffic or growth potential from multiple countries where cultural and linguistic differences come into play. The risk in not having a strong international SEO strategy in place is that your website’s potential growth may never be realized.
Do you want to quickly create a beautiful website that converts well? A website with a modern design and optimally designed for Google? Then look no further than Digital Rescue Rangers. On average, we can put a new website online within 1 month, although doing this within a week is no exception.