Website in progress
When you experience a drop in sales or traffic with an unknown cause, contact Digital Rescue Rangers. When it comes to traffic drops, time is of the essence, and you need fast and accurate solutions for tangible results. That’s what we’re here for. On average, we find the real cause within 48 hours after we started our in-depth analysis. Here’s how a spruce-up project unfolds:
To get started, we recommend that you:
- Get in touch with your request for a review of the website.
- Give us the details we need to carry out our research (the change you’re experiencing, timeline, products concerned, etc.).
At our end, we take these steps to get your website back on track:
- Immediately scramble to get to the bottom of the problem, finding the root cause of the drop.
- Within 24 hours, we send you our findings and discuss them, asking for additional information, if needed.
- Within 48 hours, we present the final version of our findings, where we provide recommendations on how to restore your online traffic and suggestions on how you can increase your online performance.
- After 48 hours, we offer you the support you need as you implement our changes, checking to see if they’re done right.
When you’d like us to screen your website for errors on a monthly or quarterly basis, we ask that you:
- Provide us access to your Analytics tool and ranking tool.
- Grant us access to your server logs, if possible (we’ll sign your NDA for complete confidentiality).
We’ll take it from there, and we’ll undertake these measures:
- Crawl the website to find errors using revolutionary techniques.
- Present our findings for your consideration, explaining how each error affects you.
- Provide our recommendations for your website’s overall performance and reach.
- Offer you the support after implementing our changes, checking to see if they’re done correctly.