Definitions and Interpretation
- “Cookie” means a small file placed on your computer or device by Our Site when you visit certain parts of Our Site and/or when you use certain features of Our Site
- “Cookie Law” means the relevant parts of the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) Regulations 2003 and of EU Regulation 2016/679 General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”);
- “personal data” means any and all data that relates to an identifiable person who can be directly or indirectly identified from that data, as defined by EU Regulation 2016/679 General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”); and
- “we” or “us” or “our” means Digital Rescue Rangers FZE, a limited company registered in United Arab Emirates under company number 9568/2016, whose registered address is Creative Tower, P.O. box 4422 in Fujairah, UAE.
2. Information About Us
- Our Site is owned and operated by Digital Rescue Rangers FZE, a limited company registered in United Arab Emirates under company number 9568/2016, whose registered address is Creative Tower, P.O. Box 4422 in Fujairah.
- Our tax number is TRN: 100428895500003.
- By using Our Site, you may also receive certain third-party Cookies on your computer or device. Third-party Cookies are those placed by websites, services, and/or parties other than us. Third-party Cookies are used on Our Site for website analytics and advertising services. For more details, please refer to section 4 below.
- All Cookies used by and on Our Site are used in accordance with current Cookie Law. We may use some, or all, of the following types of Cookie:
i. Strictly Necessary Cookies
A Cookie falls into this category if it is essential to the operation of Our Site, supporting functions such as logging in and payment transactions.
ii. Analytics Cookies
It is important for us to understand how you use Our Site, for example, how efficiently you can navigate around it, and what features you use. Analytics Cookies enable us to gather this information, helping us to improve Our Site and your experience of it.
iii. Functionality Cookies
Functionality Cookies enable us to provide additional functions to you on Our Site such as personalisation and remembering your saved preferences. Some functionality Cookies may also be strictly necessary Cookies, but not all necessarily fall into that category.
iv. Targeting Cookies
It is important for us to know when and how often you visit Our Site, and which parts of it you have used (including which pages you have visited, and which links you have visited). As with analytics Cookies, this information helps us to better understand you and, in turn, to make Our Site and advertising more relevant to your interests. Some information gathered by targeting Cookies may also be shared with third parties.
v. Third-party Cookies
Third-party Cookies are not placed by us. Instead, they are placed by third parties that provide services to us and/or to you. Third-party Cookies may be used by advertising services to serve up tailored advertising to you on Our Site, or by third parties providing analytics services to us (these Cookies will work in the same way as analytics Cookies described above).
vi. Persistent Cookies
Any of the above types of Cookie may be a persistent Cookie. Persistent Cookies are those which remain on your computer or device for a predetermined period and are activated each time you visit Our Site.
vii. Session Cookies
Any of the above types of Cookie may be a session Cookie. Session Cookies are temporary and only remain on your computer or device from the point at which you visit Our Site until you close your browser. Session Cookies are deleted when you close your browser.
- Cookies on Our Site are not permanent and will expire.
4. What Cookies Does Our Site Use?
- We use Google Analytics to analyse the use of our website. Google Analytics gathers information about website use by means of cookies. The information gathered relating to Our Site is used to create reports about the use of our website. This, in turn, enables us to improve Our Site and the services offered through it. You do not have to allow us to use these Cookies, however whilst Our use of them does not pose any risk to your privacy or your safe use of Our Site, it does enable us to continually improve Our Site, making it a better and more useful experience for you.
- The analytics Cookies used by Our Site gather the required information.
- Other cookies may be set by services used on this website and this document will be updated to reflect this from time to time.
5. Consent and Control
- Before Cookies are placed on your computer or device, you will be shown a notification bar in the header of the website requesting your consent to set those Cookies. By giving your consent to the placing of Cookies you enable us to provide the best possible experience and service to you. If you do not consent to us placing Cookies in your browser, you must leave Our Site immediately.
- In addition to the controls that we provide, you can choose to enable or disable Cookies in your internet browser. Most internet browsers also enable you to choose whether you wish to disable all Cookies or only third-party Cookies. However, blocking all cookies will have a negative impact upon the usability of Our Site.
- By default, most internet browsers accept Cookies, but this can be changed. For further details, please consult the help menu in your internet browser or the documentation that came with your device.
7. Further Information